Friday, March 24, 2006

Should I Give an Acceptance Speech?

Not to brag, but Ben Meyers at Faith and Theology has made Without Authority his Blog of the Week. What an honor!! It's gratifying to know that there are people out there who value my theological ramblings. I'll try my best to live up to his kind praise.

Of course, one of the best things about being mentioned at Ben's blog is that my traffic spikes immediately. All of the sudden, my tracker reveals visitors from Australia, Britain, Germany, Finland, and other exotic locales that I've never visited myself. Your site must have a very large and international following, Ben, and it is certainly well-deserved.

1 comment:

Ben Myers said...

Well, it was a well-deserved honour!

And now we have two things in common: we both like Bob Dylan, and we must be the only two bloggers ever to have mentioned Eberhard Jüngel. ;-)